A


A wondrous yet an incomplete voice,
Wakes me up from sleep most nights
Sound so dulcet that leaves no choice
Clears all lingering doubts in my mind

Well, I thought to talk about how i feel
That its lonely and my wounds wont heal
Nights are longer and I cant even scream
The world is plotting against me, it seems

Why so insecure? calm down my baby
Want to sleep in my arms? maybe?
Colour your day, the devils may care
Is that all you wanted to share?

How will I make any new friends?
Who will support me till the very end?
What if I stand up but cant even speak?
Will everybody then call me a freak?
Try to sleep, tomorrow you will be ready
Feel free and soon things will be steady
Life is short and surely good things will start
Each time I hear her, she melts my heart

Voice disappears and will be back in spring
Plenty of surprises, said she will bring
Missing me? close your eyes, remember me sing

No comments:

Post a Comment