The Eagle’s youth

Greetings brother, what do you want today?

Oh! Sorry, my sire. My humble apologies
Oh my Lord! I did not mean it.
And please do not take this as an adulated speech.

Oh the heaven’s only one, don’t despise this insane
For I regret that my tongue forgot 
The route to my brain.
Again, I walk in no unctuous lane.

Oh the seraphic one! 
To what do I owe this pleasure of thou 
demand to Prepare a dish for you

Oh! You didn’t have to
To me, the honor would rather go to
As for the offer, I would
Want any cuisine, made under your hood.

Don’t put me in guilt, oh my master
For I possess no such golden...ah my tongue
Such cardinal edible
But I can assure thee that to cook such a thing
I am circadianally capable

Oh! You didn’t have to 
And just as I expected of the saccharine wit
Don’t you worry, for I have the article
My cranial area just wanted yours to assemble it.

Yes! Yes! May I be forgiven my Lord?
If I may, consequently I shall speak:
Of course, the Master of this cosmos so big
I would cook and present it to thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment