Point of view


I am a twig
“Oh! Yes you are.”
I see a snail rolling
A distant leaf crawling

I am with those who eat on leaves
Fiery red grains
A different race

A dilapidated mirror faces me
“So you are the one,
I never saw you before”
And I thought I was just a foot shorter
Than my room’s door.

I am a king, though
To those whom I don’t know

Up in the sky,
And I don’t lie
Is a moon and a sun
So, I guess the former one
Suits me like keys and locks
And shoes and socks.

The moon has now demelanized 
The lives which it had so generously lit

Now the fellow twigs share the same wound
Sway in a same way
All the loons hate the afternoon
Despite knowing it would fade away soon
Start to worship that moon!

Unless this is a big ice floating on the water
Which the same moon expands on its hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment