Feel my love


Am early in class, and he has not come yet
But just downstairs, alas, our eyes had met
Doing my work, nothing so unusual
Even this feels good, when desires are mutual
Relishing the moments before his arrival
Summing up my travail which reached its final
My work suddenly had to stall
To let myself descry an angelic fall

Why do I see the black board so green?
Why does my doodle seem a portrait so clean?
A fly smiles and claps for me.
The rain outside turns to a shower of toffee
But is this what you see?

Can’t put you on ink
See you whenever I blink
But am I behind a wall?
And am I that small?
Don’t hurt your eyes,
But please wait for my call
Because I’ll be there if you fall
Did you lose my piece, dweller of the above? 
Make her feel me, then let her feel my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment