Divinity


I am moving along the bitter tides
You can see them as long as the vision lasts,
And they are at least half a day wide
The longer I take my strides
The more I become empty inside
When the breath and the crispness collide
The beanstalks lead to where I reside.
Low visibility alters those who pose beside
They seem to give off the same odour, I can’t divide
Get up and surf along, they slowly guide
I tried to get off this cave, but again I wanted to hide
To dig deep or to fly, I can’t decide
Only when you jump off that nest,
You’ll know how to glide.
Then they showed me the game
And oh! The rules they did remind
They called it climbing up hill to let yourself slide.

You felt the fire which you had never dared alone
Never had you jumbled your words, 
And flowed with the tones.
Outside your cave the light had always shone
Only if you had made haste,
To leave your precious throne.
Slacked off the tightness you had always borne
Relaxed those cells, freed the ever-connected bones
Realized this was the true self, that was just a clone
Tried to feel the warmth beforehand, 
Rubbing some white stones.
Known the world does not run ,
Just on those green coupons.
Seen what is beyond the sun,
Before you are forever gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment