Softened


Stone less days
Challenging phase
Silently stays
White is white 
Green is green
Prosaic ways

Unaware of verdant value
Never seen it covered by dew
Self-claimed superpower, unworthy metropolis
Lack of sense, gives me worries
No achievement, no reason
Brutish fusion with red poison
Alas! No penalty for such treason
Could show you rainbows
But no, they chose dungeons.

Enough with their complaints, I’ll show you the real picture
Where are my rights? Why this unwanted seizure?
Don’t mind for my mind again strayed off course
Snakes used to bind them, but now padlocks hang on my doors.
Riding on dolphins, I would arrive to discover
The picks and hammers seem mere chalks and duster
Naughty birds, that teased me in herds
Are just flying beings roaming with the absurd
The juice of their words were so easy to grasp
They encrypted their voice now, out of fear perhaps
Mirage-less lakes, hexagonal cows have somehow
Evaporated for these eyes
The bluish sun rays, the sky dwelling Lucy
Were probably just a bunch of lies.

Quiet and motionless
Lack of a heavy gaze
Painfully, body lays
White is white 
Green is green
Stone less days.

No comments:

Post a Comment