Expedition To Ascend


Did you write my lines?
Did you write these lines?
The last string that binds me
The last knot that remains
Amidst first the back breaking catastrophe
Mind altering anomaly, then like a leaf on a tree.


Sucks the juice of the soil and air
Not a single deadline to chase
Not even a single unsolvable case
The green kites have to face, need to care
But they dare, ooh they do dare to fend the green
pulpy trains
They do pray the air, the calm yet surprising nature of
the air,
To speed up so they can move along the breath of the
mountains
And drop the fatal vehicle that’s rumbling on them,
introducing them in.


Now,
So why have you dropped such horrible words on me?
(time to time)
Were there not enough combinations left with you?
Did I need to call you to get me out?
You know I could laugh and shout.
But you didn’t let me.
You want to hear your song, all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment