Unseen


She smiles at me, but I can’t know
The love germinates, but it can’t grow
Rainbows shed when they reach my home
It’s even inside me, but I can’t show.

Mixing her words, I come up with a picturesque view
Nuance of discoloration, but never the same hue
Shadows are different, though they all escaped light
The only knowledge of size I have is of her bite
Anything off, there is no cue.

I am filling myself with her, still I’m inside out
I can move my lips, but can’t cry aloud
No matter how brightly she shines, I always seem to absorb her
I can’t let her through, nor can I reflect myself back
Too much black-bound.

You can capture her, lock her in your sockets
I can’t fit her there, I’m out of pockets
I can fill my ears with her voice though
And some day she might reveal herself, she might glow.

Lids are just curtains for you, close them on your will
The limits are more for me, though no one stops me how much to feel
Her words imprinted on my ears, I need no alternate route
I didn’t learn how to aim, can’t say if she knows
But she aims right to the center, and then she shoots
Down falls my body, down to the ground
She is unseen, I just follow her sound.



No comments:

Post a Comment