Sand Dunes

He cries aloud as the car breaks down
No one can stand the shrill, though all admire the frown
He takes his broken car and drives towards the sun
Even I know the route, but now it’s no fun

No routine is strong enough to hold him within the tracks
His broken car is thrown, same with his old pedals, but there is nothing he lacks
His friends are truer, sending each other ahead the line
Who would push me forward here, where everyone segregates what is theirs and mine.

He wants his things with him and only him
But after a few chats and loads of cackle, he includes everyone in his team
A team that fights for the right of the ants
With my tools and lengthy notes I try the same, I can’t

Because there are no walls he can’t break through
The walls of this tiny earth, and beyond it too
It’s just that he could not teach me enough
Or he got fed up with what I started to do
I planned my objectives, and the process to reach there
Bound like a specimen, I lost the key out somewhere
He sees and laughs at me for he doesn't know that I’m low
Would have been better if I could stop the current, reverse the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment